dijous, 13 d’agost del 2020

UNIT 3. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE... IS IT?




VOCABULARY

GRAMMAR. MODALS. 
 

EXERCISES

READING

LISTENING

WRITING. INFORMAL LETTER

TASK. WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR FRIEND. 
Your friend has written the following letter to you, give him advise. 

Dear friend, 
I hope you are well. Unfortunatelly I am no very happy. I have a problem with my family. 

As you know I have been going out for a lon time with Namia. I just love her and I think she is the woman of my life.  We have been together for almost 6 months and I think it is going to become something serious. Therefore I think my family should know and meet her. 

However I am really scared because my Namia is black and I believe my family will not agree on our relationship. 

What should I do? I know you are wise and that you can give me good advise. 

Thanks a lot and I hope to see you soon. 

Love. 
Andy. 


Dear Andy, 

I am fine and I hope you are well. I am very unhappy to hear that ................................................

First, I think that you may have two options: 

If you choose the first option, you should....
but you mustn’t ....

On the contrary, if you choose... you could.....
but you shouldn’t .....

Finally, I hope/ wish that .......

Best wishes. 

Your name. 

P.S. ........